MUKUMUNYA Country Estates
Vacant Land (0)
Size from 2,500m² to 2,500m²
PLOTS FOR SALE
A beautiful nature estate with tar road access in the country but close to amenities.
- only 6 km from the American International school
- walking distance to Sugar bush cafe and Jekyl and Hyde/ Lightfeet crafts and handbags
- close to the village and the well know Pantry
- close to Nzito and Zambean
- close to polo crosse club, cricket and moto park
- all plots have water and electricity to site just have to be connected
- good security
- free use of the clubhouse, Portico does the food there, monkey pools, plus tennis courts, squash courts, pool and gym. Yoga and Pilates .
Leopards Hill, Leopards Hill
This upcoming area of Lusaka well developed and growing from strength to strength in its development is a highly sort area . With more roads being tarred in order to have the entire ring road around Lusaka, this area has continuous development going on and is growing by the day. Housing consists of many townhouses in complexes, some beautiful architecture where we find modern ranch style homes along...
Get Email Alerts
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Residential New Developments in Leopards Hill, Leopards Hill.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Homenet Zambia website is accurate and up to date, Homenet Zambia makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Click & Drag